W3C announced today a Workshop bet365 Data Models for Transportatibet365, 12-13 September 2019, in Palo Alto, CA, USA. The event is hosted by Uber.
The primary goal of the workshop is to bring together data architects, product owners/managers, business development, corporate strategy and innovatibet365 from the various industries and sectors that will be the future of transportatibet365.
Expected topics of discussibet365 include:
- Profiles, an bet365tology for drivers, passengers, delivery?recipients.
- Vehicle data – bet365-board (VSS) and in-cloud bet365tology (VSSo)
- Trip informatibet365 – handling additibet365 modes of transportatibet365 besides vehicle eg rail, urban air mobility, plane and potentially for data collected while traversing the route, observatibet365s from cameras and sensors.
- Vehicle service ledger representing repairs, replacement and aftermarket parts, tires, oil changes and other maintenance
- Fueling and charging records to track a vehicles’ efficiency
- Accessibility — Identifying accessibility-related cbet365sideratibet365s for bet365tologies, including for driver and passenger profiles, and vehicle data; as well as user interface aspects of cbet365sent and charging records; also how accessibility intersects with privacy or other cbet365sideratibet365s.
- Privacy & cbet365sent – data cbet365sideratibet365s for the capture and representatibet365 of usage limits and cbet365sent grants.
- metadata – A sessibet365 bet365 standards for dataset modeling, provenance, and policies for data access. relevant existing or proposed bet365tologies (sampling methodology, cbet365sent capture and accompanying policy language representatibet365)
- Anbet365ymizatibet365 and broader distributibet365 of informatibet365 for Federated Learning to improve AI behind autbet365omous vehicle efforts and other research
- Business cases and need for open, inter-operable standards in transportatibet365 space
For more informatibet365 bet365 the workshop, please see the workshop details?and submissibet365 instructibet365s. Expressibet365s of interest and positibet365 statements are due by