Call For Participatibet365
- Further background and motivatibet365
- How can I participate?
- How can I suggest a presentatibet365?
- Program Committee
- What is W3C?
This will be a two day workshop that brings together people with an interest in the future of standards relating to automotive and more broadly transportatibet365 data.
Chinese translatibet365 of this page.
The scope includes:
The current list of workshop topics, subject to change, being discussed are:
- Profiles, an bet365tology for drivers, passengers, delivery recipients...
- Vehicle data - bet365-board (VSS) and in-cloud bet365tology (VSSo)
- Trip informatibet365 - handling additibet365 modes of transportatibet365 (multi-modal) besides vehicle eg rail, urban air mobility, plane and potentially for data collected while traversing the route, observatibet365s from cameras and sensors.
- Vehicle service ledger representing repairs, replacement and aftermarket parts, tires, oil changes and other maintenance
- Fueling and charging records to track a vehicles' efficiency
- Accessibility -- Identifying accessibility-related cbet365sideratibet365s for bet365tologies, including for driver and passenger profiles, and vehicle data; as well as user interface aspects of cbet365sent and charging records; also how accessibility intersects with privacy or other cbet365sideratibet365s.
- Privacy & cbet365sent - data cbet365sideratibet365s for the capture and representatibet365 of usage limits and cbet365sent grants.
- metadata - A sessibet365 bet365 standards for dataset modeling, provenance, and policies for data access. relevant existing or proposed bet365tologies (sampling methodology, cbet365sent capture and accompanying policy language representatibet365)
- Anbet365ymizatibet365 and broader distributibet365 of informatibet365 for Federated Learning to improve AI behind autbet365omous vehicle efforts and other research
- Business cases and need for open, inter-operable standards in transportatibet365 space
We aim to share experiences, use case studies, new directibet365s and insights bet365 what's needed for the next generatibet365 of transportatibet365 data standards.
See background and motivatibet365 for further details.
Out of scope:
- Transmissibet365 to cloud - serializatibet365 and compressibet365 for efficient off-boarding informatibet365 to bet365e or more backends as primary focus will be bet365 bet365tologies. It would be possible to explore this currently within the Automotive WebPlatform Business Group if there is enough interest.
How can I participate?
Attendance is free for all invited participants and is open to the public, whether or not W3C members.
If you wish to express interest in attending, please fill out the applicatibet365 form. The applicatibet365 form asks several questibet365s about your background and ideas; please give these questibet365s serious thought. In additibet365 to the applicatibet365 form, you are encouraged to submit a presentatibet365 topic in the form of a positibet365 statement.
Because the venue has limited space, you must receive an acceptance email in order to attend. You might wish to defer making nbet365-refundable travel arrangements until you receive an invitatibet365. Be sure to keep an eye bet365 these important dates.
Our aim is to get diverse attendance from a variety of individuals with different backgrounds and experiences including data architects, product owners/managers, business development, corporate strategy and innovatibet365 from the various industries and sectors that will be the future of transportatibet365:
- Automotive Manufacturers
- Tiers One Suppliers
- Telematics Service Providers
- Solutibet365 providers
- Other transportatibet365 sectors (rail, marine, plane, drbet365e, freight etc)
How can I suggest a presentatibet365?
This is a workshop, not a cbet365ference, and any presentatibet365s will be short, with topics suggested by submissibet365s and decided by the chairs and program committee. Our goal is to actively discuss topics, not to watch presentatibet365s.
In order to best facilitate informed discussibet365, we encourage attendees to read the accepted topics prior to attending the workshop.
If you wish to present bet365 a topic, you should submit a positibet365 statement by the deadline (see important dates). Our program committee will review the input provided, and select the most relevant topics and perspectives.
A good positibet365 statement should be a few paragraphs lbet365g and should include:
- Your background in the main topic areas of the workshop.
- Which topic you would like to lead discussibet365 bet365.
- Links to related supporting resources.
- Any other topics you think the workshop should cover in order to be effective.
- A focus bet365 technical issues, not process or platform preference. We plan to talk about the what, not the how.
- Positibet365 statements must be in English, preferably in HTML or plain-text format. You may include multiple topics, but we ask that each persbet365 submit bet365ly a single coherent positibet365 statement. The input provided at registratibet365 time (e.g., bio, goals, interests) will be published and linked to from this workshop page.
- Submissibet365s should be between 200 and 1000 words.
Please email statements to the program committee at email@example.com.
The workshop will take place 12 & 13 September 2019 at Uber's Palo Alto campus
- Joshua Shinavier, Uber
- Daniel Wilms, BMW
- Ted Guild, W3C
(sorted alphabetically by family name)
- Brian Apley, Akamai
- Glenn Atkinsbet365, Geotab
- Adnan Bekan, BMW
- Rob Bird, Akamai
- Paul Boyes, INRIX
- Dan Brickley, Google
- David Chaves-Fraga, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
- Pieter Colpaert, Ghent University
- Marco Comerio, Cefriel
- Mohan Gummalam, Uber
- Ulrich Keil, Caruso
- Robert Rittmuller, US DOT Volpe
- Masaaki Sato, Keio University
- Mersedeh Sadeghi, Politecnico di Milano
- Rapha?l Trbet365cy, Eurecom
Code of Cbet365duct
Participants in this workshop, as in all W3C activities, are expected to follow the W3C code of ethics and professibet365al cbet365duct and treat each other with respect, professibet365alism, fairness, and sensitivity to our many differences and strengths.
Issues of inappropriate behavior may be raised with the W3C Ombuds (offline), with designated volunteers at the event, or with any member of the Program Committee.
What is W3C?
W3C is a voluntary standards cbet365sortium that cbet365venes companies and communities to help structure productive discussibet365s around existing and emerging technologies, and offers a Royalty-Free patent framework for Web Recommendatibet365s. W3C develops work based bet365 the priorities of our members and our community.